2019 Yamaha Snoscoot ES
Call for Price
Stock Image: Racing Blue
T & R Yamaha
The Game Changer.
Now with electric start, the Snoscoot ES is powered by a reliable 192cc, 4‑stroke engine.
- Yamaha 200cc Electric Start 4-Stroke Engine: The dependable Yamaha fan-cooled motor has been engineered for the Snoscoot ES using a high volume carburetor, diaphragm fuel pump and special cam shaft. Beyond bullet proof reliability-convenient electric starting and quiet operation are also important features for young riders. A back-up recoil manual starter is included for greater security.
- Large Fuel Tank: A generous 2.1 Gal / 8 liter gas tank combined with the miserly fuel consumption of the efficient 4-stroke engine will keep your little sled-head out doors enjoying fun-filled hours between pit stops.
- Long Tapered Tunnel: The new Snoscoot ES utilizes a long, lightweight aluminum tunnel. It is well tapered up towards the rear for plenty of clearance. This helps enable the Snoscoot ES to get out and play in the deep snow.
- Cobra Track: The Snoscoot ES has ample traction and flotation thanks to its 93 x 10 x 1.0 inch lugged Cobra track. This new track affords a great balance between hard pack agility and fresh snow ability.
- High Output Magneto: Yamaha made sure there is plenty of electrical power in the Snoscoot ES for its bright "trail legal" lighting system, toasty hand warmers and select options like a convenient electric starter.
- CVT Drive System: The Snoscoot ES' performance benefits from a direct drive, CVT with plenty of gear ratio supplied through a durable rubber drive belt and variable pulley transmission.
- Hydraulic Disc Brake: The Snoscoot ES features a lightweight Hayes Hydraulic Disc brake to provide easy operation with positive stopping power to the track.
- Electronic Governor: The 200cc engine has an electronic governor to make sure the maximum reliable RPM is never exceeded to ensure long engine life and speed is controlled for safe operation. The governor is also tamper proof to reduce the chance of young engineers trying to by-pass the system.
- Wishbone Front Suspension: Double wishbone front suspension serves up 4.5 inches of travel with a 30.5 inch ski stance giving the Snoscoot ES plenty of stability and ride comfort.
- Long Steering Post With Riser: The steering system is laid out to offer a wide range of seating positions to accommodate various size riders. The racy handle bar riser, adds another element to the look and feel that compliments the overall ergonomics.
- Torsion Spring Rear Suspension: A preload adjustable torsion spring and hydraulic shock absorber take care of the slide rail rear suspension duties offering up 4.5 inches of vertical rail travel.
- Plastic Ski: Yamaha designed a new, lightweight plastic ski for the Snoscoot ES based on the size and weight of the smaller chassis. It provides excellent steering character with just the right amount of float for play in the soft stuff.
- Trail Certified Headlight: A bright 55/65 watt bulb, lights up the way to make sure the Snoscoot ES rider can see and be seen. Meeting the international compliance specifications for public trail use.
- Hand Warmers: Parents all know that cold hands can cut a kid's day short. The new Snoscoot ES features standard heated grips and thumb warmer to extend the fun.
- Front and Rear Bumpers: These handy items are a must have feature helping protect the chassis from unexpected bumps and bangs. They also come to the aid when the need to pull around either end of the machine is required.
- Windshield: The sculpted mid height wind deflector strikes a nice balance between function and great looks held in common with the snow conquering Sidewinder.
- Engine Type: Fan-cooled, 4-Stroke, 192cc
- Engine Class: Youth
- Fuel Delivery: Carburetor
- Clutch/Transmission: CVT
- Fuel Capacity: 2.2 gal. (8.2 L)
- Front Suspension: Independent, Double Wishbone
- Front Shocks: Hydraulic Twin Tube
- Front Travel: 4.5 in. (114.3mm)
- Ski Type: Yamaha Single Keel
- Rear Suspension: Slide Rail, Torsion Spring
- Rear Shock(s): Hydraulic Twin Tube
- Rear Travel: 8.5 in. (215.9mm)
- Center Shock: N/A
- Track / W x L x H: 93 x 10 x 1 in. (2326 x 254 x 25.4mm)
- Track Type: Camso® Cobra™
- Ski Stance (ctr to ctr): 30.5 in. (774 mm)
- Electric Start: Standard
- Reverse: N/A
- Headlight: Halogen
- DC Output: N/A
- Heated Seat: N/A
NOTES:Wet weight includes the vehicle with all standard equipment and all fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel. It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight is useful in making real-world comparisons with other models. The riders depicted on this website are professionals and all of the action was shot on a closed course. At Yamaha, we want every ride to be safe and enjoyable. Always dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Ride responsibly and always ride within your capabilities, allowing time and distance for maneuvering, and respect others around you. Know the conditions. Observe all state and local laws. Never drive or ride under the influence of alcohol or other drugs; it is illegal and dangerous. Always inspect your Yamaha before riding. Read the Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- Fan-cooled, 4-Stroke
- Front Suspension
- Independent, Double Wishbone
- Front Travel
- 4.5 in. (114.3mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Slide Rail, Torsion Spring
- Rear Travel
- 8.5 in. (215.9mm)
- Ski Type
- Yamaha Single Keel
- Ski Stance
- 30.5 in. (774 mm)
- Track Type
- Camso® Cobra™
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.2 gal. (8.2 L)
- Racing Blue, Hi Vis Orange
- Electric Start