2018 Yamaha SRViper X-TX SE 141
Call for Price
T & R Yamaha
SRViper X-TX SE 141
Confidence to Ride.
High comfort and flotation Dual Shock SR 141 rear suspension. Cobra track and trail stance front.
- Dual Shock SR 141 Rear Suspension: The unique Dual Shock SR 141 rear suspension is a 'torsion springless' design incorporating an infinitely adjustable FOX® FLOAT® 3 air-shock at the rear arm for reduced weight and limitless tuning capabilities. The open and clean look of the suspension allows snow to evacuate quickly and easily, eliminating build up and unwanted weight. In addition, the uncoupled design delivers excellent flotation and conforms to terrain in an effort to deliver optimum traction in a wide variety of conditions. The performance-tuned design sacrifices little on trail as well, thanks to its bump bridging capabilities and impressive acceleration and braking attributes.
- 1.6-inch Cobra Track: Blending the best of on-trail bite and off-trail flotation and traction, the 1.6- inch lug Cobra™ track is a key contributor to the SRViper X-TX SE 141 versatile make-up. The 141 length combined with the unique Cobra lug pattern give the SRViper X-TX SE 141 a good balance between cornering grip and straight line acceleration.
- FOX® FLOAT 3 Front Shocks: This premium air shock from FOX® features an infinitely adjustable, no tool required, air spring. By changing the air pressure in the main chamber with the included pump, the FLOAT® is the most progressive, adjustable, and lightweight air shock available. A conveniently located air valve enhances access, and special calibration further delivers exceptional bump compliance and control.
- FOX® FLOAT 3 Rear Shock: The rear arm FOX® FLOAT® shock is standard equipment and touts the limitless tuning capabilities of air-spring technology. Calibrated for on and off trail riding, special valving components and a easy to access air valve ensure this sled can be dialed to your style. The FOX FLOAT is the most progressive, adjustable, and lightweight air shock available.
- Shorty Wind Deflector: The short wind deflector provides just enough coverage to protect the instrument cluster leaving you to become one with the elements with no added wind resistance. This enhanced styling cue leaves a low, mean and racy impression.
- Hayes Performance Brakes: A dual-piston brake caliper applies braking forces directly to the drive shaft and is mated to an oversized, lightweight drilled rotor. The unique radial brake master cylinder helps to deliver consistent “feel” in a wide variety of conditions while the oversized lever delivers greater braking force and feel with reduced effort.
- High Flow Intake and Exhaust: The forward facing design of the air-box and engine intake system on the Genesis 1049cc engine results in maximum airflow to the engine and no starvation. This ensures maximum power and throttle response. In addition, a high-flow, stainless steel exhaust header is cooled by snow for optimum performance without excessive heat and noise
- Genesis 1049cc High Performance Engine: The 3-cylinder Genesis engine has been regarded as the industry’s best four-stroke engine. Featuring a sophisticated closed-loop fuel injection system and 4-valves per cylinder, the 1049 engine delivers a class-leading horsepower, instant throttle response and a thick torque curve that jettisons you from corner to corner in a blink of an eye. All with great fuel economy and a reputation for bulletproof durability.
- YVXC Clutching: Featuring Yamaha drive and driven clutching, the YVXC system delivers smooth engagement, instant acceleration, fast reacting backshift, and cool operating temperatures for a long belt life. The YVXC clutch system delivers Yamaha’s hallmark smooth power delivery, responsive engine feel and unmatched quality.
- Lightweight SRV Front Suspension: The over-structure design of the SRV chassis creates a rigid mounting point for the unique 30-degree swept design of the SRV front suspension. The “angled” mounting design directs impacts back to the strongest points of the chassis, creating a more stable and predictable ride. Tall, lightweight forged spindles help to deliver an incredibly strong front suspension with controlled camber geometry for stability and light steering effort.
- SRV Chassis: Sophisticated aluminum extrusions are joined with precision castings to create an incredibly strong, lightweight and rider intuitive chassis. The over-structure design provides rigidity and is designed to disperse severe impacts throughout the chassis making it exceptionally resilient.
- Magnesium Drive Case/Oil Reservoir: The multi-function case is made of lightweight magnesium and serves multiple functions. Foremost it serves as the chain-case housing with integrated push-button reverse; it also provides a rigid mounting location for the upper chassis spar; and it serves as the remote oil reservoir. The multi-function design makes for a lightweight and more compact chassis design resulting in improved ride and Handling.
- Conjoined Rear Wheel-Set: A composite rear axle hub assembly is conjoined into a single hub design, making it both lighter and stronger than two separate wheels, resulting in less un-sprung weight for a more responsive rear suspension.
- Tuner III Skis: Our Deep Keel Tuner III Skis are engineered specifically for the SRV Chassis coupled with the high-torque response of the Genesis 4-Stroke. They deliver reduced ski-pressure and near effortless steering; and the dual keel design delivers an assured “bite” in the corners with reduced darting. The design also allows you to customize the Handling and feel of your sled with easy to change carbide runners in a variety of insert lengths for the inner and outer keel.
- Crossover Handlebar configuration: The molded mountain style handlebar offers ideal ergonomics for easy transitions, while the hooked ends and center strap lend themselves to fresh snow fun.
- Digital Gauge Package: The deluxe gauge package touts large, easy to read black on white digits, making it easy to keep track of vehicle and engine diagnostics even when navigating a drifted ditch-line or mogul littered trail. The easy to operate, technology packed display includes coolant temperature, exhaust temperature, intake air temperature, voltage, along with speed, rpm, altimeter, clock, fuel level, trip meters, and much more.
- Push Button Reverse: Standard push button reverse actuates a servo-controlled reverse gear providing both comfort and convenience.
- LED Taillight: The high-intensity LED taillight/brake light is lighter and brighter than a traditional incandescent design, and delivers a significantly longer lifespan.
- Plush Trail Seat: Special hi-density foam is sculpted to aid easy transition from seated to standing and shaped to allow maximum rider mobility from side to side. Its durometer is firm with just the right amount of comfort for long days in the saddle and its grippy surface helps hold you in position when grabbing a handful of throttle.
- Engine Type: Liquid Cooled 4 Stroke
- Bore and Stroke: 82 x 66.2mm
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Clutch/Transmission: YVXC
- Brakes: Hydraulic disc
- Electric Start: Standard
- Reverse: Push Button
- Fuel Capacity: 9.9 gal. (37.4 L)
- Front Suspension: Independent, Double Wishbone
- Front Shocks: Fox® FLOAT® 3
- Front Travel: 10 in. (254mm)
- Ski Type: Tuner, Gen 3
- Rear Suspension: Slide Action
- Rear Shock(s): Fox® FLOAT® 3
- Rear Travel: 14.5 in. (368.3mm)
- Length: 125 in. (3175mm)
- Width: 48 in. (1219mm)
- Track / W x L x H: 15 x 141 x 1.6 in. (381 x 3581 x 40.6mm)
- Ski Stance (ctr to ctr): 42 in. (1067mm)
- Windshield: Super Short 8.4 x 29.1" (215 x 390mm)
- Mirrors: Optional
- Hand/Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Headlight Watts, Type: Halogen
- DC Output: Automotive
- Heated Seat: Optional
NOTES:Wet weight includes the vehicle with all standard equipment and all fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel. It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight is useful in making real-world comparisons with other models. The riders depicted on this website are professionals and all of the action was shot on a closed course. At Yamaha, we want every ride to be safe and enjoyable. Always dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Ride responsibly and always ride within your capabilities, allowing time and distance for maneuvering, and respect others around you. Know the conditions. Observe all state and local laws. Never drive or ride under the influence of alcohol or other drugs; it is illegal and dangerous. Always inspect your Yamaha before riding. Read the Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- 4 Stroke
- Bore x Stroke
- 82 x 66.2mm
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Brake Type
- Hydraulic disc
- Drive Clutch
- Front Suspension
- Front Suspension: Independent, Double Wishbone; Front Shocks: Fox® FLOAT® 3
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (254mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Suspension: Slide Action; Rear Shock(s): Fox® FLOAT® 3
- Rear Travel
- 14.5 in. (368.3mm)
- Ski Type
- Tuner, Gen 3
- Ski Stance
- 42 in. (1067mm)
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 141 x 1.6 in. (381 x 3581 x 40.6mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.9 gal. (37.4 L)
- Super Short 8.4 x 29.1 in. (215 x 390mm)
- Racing Blue
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Push Button