2017 Yamaha TT-R110E
Call for Price
T & R Yamaha
SMALL PACKAGE - BIG FUN
Big fun for the whole family, the TT-R110E begs to be ridden by everyone from bigger kids to adults.
- Electric Starter: Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
- Accessible Performance: Big fun for the whole family, the YZ-styled, four-stroke-powered TT-R110 begs to be ridden by everyone.
- Low Seat Height: A seat height of only 26.4 inches makes this one accessible to most riders, but 7.1 inches of ground clearance and great suspension at both ends means it can go places
- Auto-Clutch Convenience: Four-speed auto-clutch transmission has an easily accessible gear for nearly any terrain.
- Torque-Rich Motor: Powerful 110cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke powerplant is tuned for maximum off-road performance in a wide range of trail conditions.
- Compact Cylinder Design: Compact hemispherical combustion chamber with 9.3:1 compression produces max torque at 4000 rpm, max horsepower at 7500 rpm.
- Auto-Clutch Convenience: Four-speed gearbox with automatic clutch has the right gear for wherever you ride.
- Electric Starter: Convenient electric starter for effortless starting, and backup kick starting.
- Digital Ignition: CDI ignition system is ultra-reliable and never needs maintenance.
- Low Maintenance Engine: Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- Easy Serviceability: Easy-access, tool-free air filter adds extra convenience during maintenance.
- Forestry-Friendly Exhaust: Lightweight exhaust system features quiet, USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Robust, Compact Frame: Steel backbone frame ties steering head and swingarm pivot together via a straight line, with the engine mounted at three places for optimum strength and high ground clearance.
- Well-Damped Front Fork: 31mm fork with high-tech internals including a damper valve with oil lock provides excellent damping, great bottoming resistance and 4.5 inches of smooth travel.
- Advanced Rear Suspension: Monocross® rear suspension pivoting on a strong, 12mm shaft, along with a gusseted steel swingarm, provide excellent rear wheel control through 4.3 inches of travel.
- Stylish Aluminum Top Clamp: Die-cast aluminum top triple clamp helps provide light, precise handling and looks great, too.
- Trail-Ready Dimensions: 26.4-inch seat height and 7.1 inches of ground clearance help inspire confident performance on rugged trails.
- Enclosed Drum Brakes: Front and rear drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power.
- Nimble Wheels and Tires: 14-inch front and 12-inch rear wheels inspire great rider confidence by keeping the seat low and the steering light.
- Durable Knobby Tires: Knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear.
- Low Seat Heigh: Long, YZ-style gripper seat is low, comfortable, and allows easy rider movement.
- Racy Styling: Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side number plates create styling similar to larger YZ lineup.
- Grippy Footpegs: Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing, even in wet or muddy conditions.
- Standard Security: Key-type ignition switch deters unauthorized riding.
- Engine Type: 110cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 51.0mm x 54.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.3:1
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni® VM16 carburetor
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: Constant-mesh 4-speed; multiple wet clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: 31mm telescopic fork; 4.5-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Monocross® shock; 4.3-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Drum, 95mm
- Brakes / Rear: Drum, 110mm
- Tires / Front: 2.50-14-4PR
- Tirres / Rear: 3.00-12-4PR
- L x W x H: 61.6 in. x 26.8 in. x 36.3 in.
- Seat Height: 26.4 in.
- Wheelbase: 42.5 in.
- Rake (Caster Angle): 26.0 deg.
- Trail: 2.4 in.
- Ground Clearance: 7.1 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.0 gal.
- Fuel Economy: n/a
- Wet Weight: 159 lb.
- Warranty: 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)
NOTES:Fuel economy estimates are based on US EPA exhaust emission certification data obtained by Yamaha. Your actual mileage will vary depending on road conditions, how you ride and maintain your vehicle, accessories, cargo and operator/passenger weight. Wet weight includes the vehicle with all standard equipment and all fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel. It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight is useful in making real-world comparisons with other models.
- Engine Type
- SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore and Stroke
- 51.0mm x 54.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mikuni® VM16 carburetor
- Front Suspension
- 31mm telescopic fork; 4.5-in travel
- Front Brakes
- Drum, 95mm
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Monocross® shock; 4.3-in travel
- Rear Brakes
- Drum, 110mm
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 159 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.0 gal.
- 42.5 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 7.1 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.4 in.
- 2.4 in.
- 26.0 deg.
- Constant-mesh 4-speed; multiple wet clutch
- Final Drive
- Team Yamaha Blue
- 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)