2017 Yamaha SRX 120
Call for Price
Stock Image: Yamaha Blue/White
T & R Yamaha
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke / 123cc
- Engine Class: Youth
- Clutch/Transmission: Centrifugal Automatic / Chain
- Fuel Delivery: B-18 carburetor
- Fuel Capacity: .46 gal. (1.7L)
- Front Suspension: Double Wishbone
- Front Shocks: Hydraulic
- Front Travel: 3.0 in. (76mm)
- Ski Type: Plastic
- Rear Suspension: Slide-rail, torsion spring
- Rear Travel: 4.5 in. (114mm)
- Track / W x L x H: 10 x 68 x 0.69 in. (254 x 1727.2 x 17.5mm)
- Track Type: Camoplast® Block pattern
- Ski Stance (ctr to ctr): 31 in. (780mm)
- Hand/Thumb Warmers: Hand only
- Headlight Watts, Type: 12V/55W
- Color: Yamaha Blue/White
- 123cc Yamaha Engine: The easy to start 123cc genuine Yamaha engine delivers spunky performance and years of rock solid reliability.
- Tether Switch: An integrated safety switch automatically shuts-down the engine when ever the driver is not on-board or the hood is lifted open.
- High Visibility Whip Flag: A standard, rear mount, high-visibility whip flag delivers high-level awareness for those in the area as your youngster hones his or her skills.
- Torsion Spring Rear Suspension: Just like the big sleds, the SRX 120 features a fully-functional slide-rail torsion spring suspension serving up 4.5-inches of travel.
- Governor Speed Control: An easy to adjust governor allows you to control the top speed and acceleration of the vehicle, allowing you to slowly increase the performance as your child gains confidence and skill.
- Transistorized Ignition: A full electronic ignition system ensures quick and easy starts, season after season with no adjustments to make.
- Easy Steer Plastic Skis: The full plastic skis are engineered with just the right amount of keel for precise, predictable handling while delivering easy steering effort.
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension: Patterned after Yamaha’s full-size, the fully functional, double-wishbone front suspension features coil-over shocks and 3-inches of travel.
- Plush Wrapped Seat: A contoured, foam-wrapped seat serves up comfort and a secure riding position for increased driver confidence.
- NEW! SRX 120 Grip Warmers: Parents all know that cold hands can cut a kid’s fun short. The 2017 SRX 120 will feature stock grip warmers to extend the fun.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Youth
- B-18 carburetor
- Drive Clutch
- Centrifugal Automatic / Chain
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: Double Wishbone; Shocks: Hydraulic
- Front Travel
- 3.0 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Slide-rail, torsion spring
- Rear Travel
- 4.5 in.
- Ski Type
- Ski Stance
- 31 in.
- Track Type
- Camoplast® Block pattern
- Track Dimensions
- 10 x 68 x 0.69 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- .46 gal.
- Yamaha Blue/White